Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May Local Challenge Winners

Kudos to everyone who got out and rode on Memorial Day! While I wasn't able to participate in Tour de La Grange, I was able to get out and steal some KOMs elsewhere! It also gave me some time to get an amazing prize for our 3rd May Local Challenge Winners. That's right, I said winners!

There's a little segment out on the course around mile 15 on Yager Road called Yager Shot. We had some Club members post up some good times on the segment. Two of the top times belong to Peddler Employees; as such they are ineligible for prizes. And I know they are wishing they could have won one of these beauties:


In keeping with the theme of the segment name we have a 16oz Stainless Steel Trek Logo Cup for each winner. The two Club members with the best times on the segment yesterday are MR Graham and Trey L! They actually tied each other! I can only imagine them going up at the same time and encouraging each other along the way!

You guys can pick up your prize at Peddler Bike Shop on Highland, ask for Cort or email cort@peddlerbikeshop.com to make other arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment